Denis has been able to effectively relate his message to audiences ranging from 12 people to over 27,000 with relevant examples and his warm, open “hands on” style. He is an informed and entertaining speaker who propels your group into positive action. Since he prepares his material especially for each client after careful consultation and extensive research, the presentation fulfills the meeting planner’s need for success.
- 1998 Consummate Speaker of the Year Award recipient. Previous award recipients include; former British Prime Minister, Lady Margaret Thatcher, best selling author Tom Wolfe and Emmy Award winning William F. Buckley, Jr.
- 1998 Honorary Doctorate from Formatur Tourism & Hospitality University
Client’s feel immediately at ease with Denis’s style of showing his attendees how to get results; quickly and easily, in a subtle yet powerfully effective learning process. Denis assists his participants to “take” the most out of his workshops to compliment and reinforce his presentation. Denis’s energy and enthusiasm is contagious and his audience learns from full participation.
Denis brings over two decades of expertise to the field of human resource and leadership development consulting to assist businesses and organizations in developing their people while boosting the bottom-line. He is internationally known for creating customized low cost/high impact implementable solutions that work!
- Stop $pending Money on Your People – How to Turn HR into a Profit Center
- How to Engage Your Team & Create Strategic Advantages During Tough Economic Times
- Hired 2.0 Recruiting Exceptional Talent at the Speed of Light
- Leading & Engaging Multi-generational Teams
- How to Keep Your Staff Productive and Happy
- How to Attract, & Retain Great People in Today’s Labour Market
- How to Deliver True Customer Centric Service
- Succession Planning – A Plan to Succeed